The bathroom is one of the most disregarded areas in home renovations. However it’s surprisingly simple to spruce up and plan a bathroom remodeling with just a few changes. Here are 5 things that you can carry out to have a entire new look for your bathroom:
1. The first thing you need to do is to determine the concept of your bathroom. Of course, the change with the most effect would be your wall and floor tiles. While this could be costly and renovations messy, the appropriate choice of tiles would do wonders for the room. A good compromise would be to spray paint the tiles.
2. The water closet, wash basin, vanity area and bath tub should be the next on your list of possible changes. Don’t forget to have a theme in mind before making wholesale adjustments. A minimalist vanity area might not go down well with vintage bathtubs!
3. Most of us forget about the least complicated and fastest way to make a change, and that’s in the shower curtains! A retro shower curtain or a black and white shower curtain can make a big difference in your bathroom and can be mounted easily by yourself. It’s also relatively inexpensive and unique items such as retro curtains can be bought from most retail outlets.
4. Often we do not need to make major changes to make a massive influence on the look of our bathroom. You can explore by looking at changing your mirror and accessories such as towel and shampoo holders and experiment with the different styles available.
5. If you look at home design catalogues, you might notice that lighting plays a part in most of the attractive photos. Yet, we often disregard this fact. Replacing the main lamp in your bathroom can give a beautifully cosy effect. You can expand on this idea by trying options such as recessed lighting.
I trust these 5 tips help you get started in your bathroom renovations. A beautiful bathroom remodel project need not be expensive, just get creative and let your imagination run wild.